The CPP film offered by OLUNRO is a co-extrusion cast polypropylene film can be used as a single film or as a lamination sealant material.
CPP films have higher gloss and transparency, higher strength, superior barrier properties. CPP films provide excellent heat seal strength property. They are generally used as a heat seal layer along with BOPP and/or Polyester films in multi-layered constructions for packing of food articles.
What are the advantages of cast polypropylene?
- High Clarity and Gloss
- Higher seal strength
- Stiffer and stronger than polyethylene
- Moderate WVTR barrier
- Good machinability on packaging machine
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Good resistance to tears & puncture
- Available in a variety of colors and embossed patterns
- Low static properties
What is the structures of CPP films?
- 3 layer co-extrusion polypropylene film
- 1 side corona treated
- 1 side heat sealable or double sides heat sealable
How the cast PP film makes your packaging?
- Bread Packaging
- Dry food packaging
- Twist wrap, Candy/confectionery Wrap
- Floral Wraps
- Textiles packaging
- Medical and Hygiene film
- Metalized film for snack packaging
- Retort Packaging
- Deep Freeze application
- Lamination films for surface protection with barrier properties